- Use words “old man winter”, “frightful” and variations of “ho ho ho”;
- Any of your productions include Santa, elves and talking reindeer;
- You “cleverly” arranged a commercial to some Christmas tune;
Please quit, or better yet – kill yourself.
2. If I dialed your cell phone but instead of ringing I am forced to listen to music, I will probably not be calling you again. I don’t share your taste in music and you sure as hell don’t share mine. Please stop being a douche and turn it off.
3. When the road is slick and I am trying to keep some reasonable distance to the car in front of me, I am doing it so I don’t get killed, not to create a perfect spot for you to merge. Stay in your damn lane, there is a good probability that my wish to see you in a ditch will some day come true.
4. I am thinking about converting this blog a single woman’s blog about dating. They get 30 comments for just saying things like: “He showed up last night and we sealed the deal”, I write a Russian accent masterpiece and have 1 comment and have to delete it because it’s spam. I think I can do it.
That’s all folks!